We can plan your entire Canadian Vacation!
Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Bienvenido Canada is filled with wonders from coast to coast to coast. The raw, rugged beauty of coastal British Columbia is no exception, which is why travellers from around the world are naturally drawn to our shores for unique wilderness adventures you can only find here. No matter where you call home, or which language you speak, international guests are always welcome on an Ecosummer expedition.
We have been making Canadian travel plans for International Travelers for over 25 years. Add a little BC adventure that you’re comfortable with and we will create an unforgettable holiday just for you. Whether it’s a pre-arranged itinerary or a customized vacation, our travel planners will provide expert guidance and make all the arrangements so your wilderness adventure is one that you’ll always remember.
Choose Your Canadian Destinations
- Your Canadian expedition shouldn’t end at Orca Camp or on the West Coast Trail. Continue on to other locations – your options are as vast as Canada’s wilderness itself
- Visit urban escapades in Vancouver or Vancouver Island, and Victoria.
- Explore one of the world’s most breathtaking landscapes at Haida Gwaii or Mt. Robson, both Unesco World Heritage sites.
- Watch black bears and Grizzlies fishing for salmon in the wilds of northern BC. Hike the quiet splendour of Trophy Mountain’s wildflower meadows in Wells Gray Provincial Park, from hut to hut to hut. Sip the ice-blue waters of the Columbia Glacier, travelling the Icefields Parkway through the heart of the Rockies between Banff and Jasper.
- Embark on a journey of discovery, sailing expedition-style along BC’s famed Inside Passage…or explore the whole country, one province at a time on an epic train journey that encompasses Canada’s most well known destinations.
Broaden Your Horizons
- The promise of spying Orcas in the wild, or an epic journey of discover along the West Coast Trail draws you in like a magnet, to quiet, off-the-grid locations ripe with adventure. Broaden your horizons.
- Learn new skills. Connect with other travellers from around the world.
- Days spent exploring the wilderness magically transforms groups of strangers into intimate communities of newfound friends, all in a few short days.
- Whether you’re travelling from near, or far, solo, with your best friend, or the entire family you’ll find a tour that’s just right for you.
- Whether you’re an expert kayaker, or paddling for the very first time, you’ll feel right at home on our wilderness adventure tours, meeting new people, sharing your experiences, guided by experts who are as passionate about the adventures ahead as you are.