bc adventure tours - Kayaking with whales
- Kayaking for Beginners
- Nature Lovers
- Skilled Kayaker
- International Tourists
- Adventure Hunters
- School Trips
- Corporate Retreats
10 Reasons Our Vancouver Island Kayaking Holiday Is Right For You
- Location. One of only two camps right beside Robson Bight. The whales come by our camp on their way to the reserve.
- Experience. We're the original Orca Sea Kayaking Tour and have been in operation since 1976.
- Quality. Many of thousands of happy clients.
- Value. No half-days. All-inclusive trips. Great guides and meals. Seaward boats. Mackay Whale Watching on first day (a $100+ value)
- Support. We are a fully licensed travel agent and Western Canada & Alaska destination experts. We can do it all for you!
- Commitment. Our commitment is to the Orcas, our environment and you!
- Small Groups. Never more that 10 Orca Campers, guaranteed. Guide:Client ratio 1:5 or better!
- Camp Setting. Old growth forest. Private beach. Crystal-clear creek... simply stunning.
- Actually, we have an 11th, but it could very easily be our first: Fun! You're happy! We're happy! Simple as that
Choose your Adventure Vacation - Private, Custom, or Group
Departing: Vancouver Island - Vancouver BC - Port McNeill, BC Canada
A registered travel agency, Ecosummer Expeditions will happily arrange the perfect journey for you, your famiy, group or partner. Choose whatever level of adventure you’re comfortable with: Orca Camp Kayaking with Whales Vacation, Whales & Wilderness or West Coast Trail Guided Hiking Tour. Whether it’s a pre-arranged itinerary or a customized adventure vacation, our travel planners will provide expert guidance and make all the arrangements so your wilderness expedition is one that you’ll always remember.
For more information on what West Coast Adventure suits you best. Or to BOOK A RESERVATION, please email us or call toll free 1-800-465-8884 for USA & Canada, or 1-250-674-0102 for international and local calls.