bc adventure tours - Kayaking with whales
10 Reasons Our Vancouver Island Kayaking Holiday Is Right For You
- Orca Camp’s unrivalled location (I): adjacent to the Robson Bight Ecological Reserve – the traditional feeding and breeding grounds for Orca whales
- Orca Camp’s unrivalled location (II): more than 400m (1,000ft) of pristine, private beachfront – on the edge of a temperate coastal rainforest. There is no better camp location anywhere on the Johnstone Strait for immediate and unfettered access to Orcas
- Experience. We are the originals. We’ve been making memories for over 30 years, offering guided sea kayaking tours since 1976.
- Quality. We could tell you all about it, but our clients say it best – check our testimonials to read what our clients have to say.
- Value. We offer unexpected “value-ads” including a private, motorized whale-watching excursion in addition to kayaking with Orcas – at no additional cost to you. Wilderness adventures should be shared by the entire family - to make family travel affordable we offer special pricing for children over the age of eight.
- Support. As a registered travel agency and experts in Western Canada and Alaska, we are happy to arrange the perfect journey for you.
- Commitment. To the Orcas. To our environment. To you!
- Small Groups. Our maximum group size is 10 and with a client to guide ratio of two to one, you know you’ll get all the attention you deserve or want on one of our trips.
- Top Notch Experts. All of our guides are certified wilderness guides. You can rest assured when you travel with us you’re in the very best hands.
- Making it Fun. We know some of the best moments in travel occur when you least expect them. We take care of the daily details leaving you to relax and have fun.
- Kayaking for Beginners
- Nature Lovers
- Skilled Kayaker
- International Tourists
- Adventure Hunters
- School Trips
- Corporate Retreats
Choose your Adventure Vacation - Private, Custom, or Group
Departing: Vancouver Island - Vancouver BC - Port McNeill, BC Canada
A registered travel agency, Ecosummer Expeditions will happily arrange the perfect journey for you, your famiy, group or partner. Choose whatever level of adventure you’re comfortable with: Orca Camp Kayaking with Whales Vacation, Whales & Wilderness or West Coast Trail Guided Hiking Tour. Whether it’s a pre-arranged itinerary or a customized adventure vacation, our travel planners will provide expert guidance and make all the arrangements so your wilderness expedition is one that you’ll always remember.
For more information on what West Coast Adventure suits you best. Or to BOOK A RESERVATION, please email us or call toll free 1-800-465-8884 for USA & Canada, or 1-250-674-0102 for international and local calls.