All-inclusive Kayak Vacations
Feed your passion for adventure. Unleash your wild side. Have a whale of a time! Sign up for our whale-watch tours or join us on an Orca Camp sea kayak adventure, to kayak with Orcas, Humpback and Minke whales in their natural habitat along BC’s Johnstone Strait. Ecosummer's kayak adventures offer flexibily and maximum comfort, while maintaining the highest level of safety.
Our guided kayak tours offer so much more than whale-watching and kayaking the northeast coast of Vancouver Island, in British Columbia, Canada. Picture yourself unwinding around a beachside bonfire at our Orca base camp beside the Robson Bight Ecological Reserve; camping out, in a temperate rainforest; connecting with newfound friends over fireside dinners or beachside picnics. Our sea kayak holidays promise small groups of no more than 10 people, yet unlimited adventure. Find yourself off the grid but in full view of one of Mother Nature’s best shows. Unplug. Reconnect. Paddle and whale-watch ‘til your heart’s content on BC's most popular whale-watch tours and 3, 4, or 6-day kayak vacations with Ecosummer Adventure Tours.
Top 10 Reasons to Book with Ecosummer Adventure Tours
- Our Orca and Wilderness Adventure camp’s unbeatable location next to Robson Bight Ecological Reserve and Orca rubbing beaches – the best place in BC, (possibly Canada) to see Orcas in the wild
- Immediate access to whales starts with our new interpretive whale-watching tour
- We guarantee you’ll see whales starting on Day One – and if you don’t we’ll refund the cost of the whale-watch tour AND book you on a future trip on us!
- Multiple departure dates and tour lengths to choose from makes an Orca Camp kayak vacation easy to book around your schedule and budget
- We are the originals. We’ve been making memories on our Johnstone Strait guided kayaking trips since 1976. Come enjoy the natural beauty of northeast coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
- Pristine, secluded, private beachfront base camp – on the edge of a temperate coastal rainforest – set-up and waiting for your arrival
- Small Groups Only. Our maximum group size is 10 (not 11 or 14 or 25) hosted by two experienced and certified wilderness guides to care for your comfort and safety
- Top Notch Experts with an impeccable safety record. All of our guides are certified wilderness guides. You can rest assured when you travel with us you’re in the very best hands
- Quality. We could tell you all about it, but our clients say it best – check our testimonials to read what our clients have to say about our kayak and whale-watching vacations
- No experience is required. We welcome paddlers of all abilities at Orca Camp: novice or expert, children over eight, grandparents, and families