West coast trail hikes & Orca camp Kayak tour Vacations
Feed your passion for adventure. Unleash your wild side. Have a whale of a time!
Our Orca Camp guided kayak trips and West Coast Trail hiking expeditions offer you so much more than an up-close-and-personal encounter with some of Canada’s most breathtaking scenery and iconic animals. Each offers an opportunity to get off the grid, to connect with your family or friends, to experience Canada’s pristine wilderness secure in the knowledge you have expert guides by your side.
Join us on an Orca Camp kayaking with whales adventure, paddle along on a Coastal Pacific Wildlife Safari, hike BC’s legendary West Coast Trail, or snorkel with salmon on a Go Wild Wilderness Adventure hiking and kayaking tour. Our guided sea kayak and hiking tours promise small groups of no more than 10 people, yet unlimited adventure.
Choose Your Adventure
Top 10 Reasons to Book with Ecosummer Adventure Tours
- Our Orca and Wilderness Adventure camp’s unbeatable location next to Robson Bight Ecological Reserve and Orca rubbing beaches – the best place in BC, (possibly Canada) to see Orcas in the wild
- Immediate access to whales starts with our new interpretive whale-watching tour
- We guarantee you’ll see whales starting on Day One – and if you don’t we’ll refund the cost of the whale-watch tour AND book you on a future trip on us!
- Multiple departure dates and tour lengths to choose from makes an Orca Camp kayak vacation easy to book around your schedule and budget
- We are the originals. We’ve been making memories on our Johnstone Strait guided kayaking trips since 1976. Come enjoy the natural beauty of northeast coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
- Pristine, secluded, private beachfront base camp – on the edge of a temperate coastal rainforest – set-up and waiting for your arrival
- Small Groups Only. Our maximum group size is 10 (not 11 or 14 or 25) hosted by two experienced and certified wilderness guides to care for your comfort and safety
- Top Notch Experts with an impeccable safety record. All of our guides are certified wilderness guides. You can rest assured when you travel with us you’re in the very best hands
- Quality. We could tell you all about it, but our clients say it best – check our testimonials to read what our clients have to say about our kayak and whale-watching vacations
- No experience is required. We welcome paddlers of all abilities at Orca Camp: novice or expert, children over eight, grandparents, and families